September 10 marks Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi this 12 months. This day is widely known because the arrival of Lord Ganesh to earth from Kailash Parvat (Mount Kailash). According to Hindu mythology, it’s believed that the arrival of Ganpati (Lord Ganesh) removes all obstacles from our paths to success. The elephant-headed Lord is taken into account as an emblem of fine fortune, knowledge and intelligence. Ganpati is popularly referred to as Vighnaharta (divine dispeller of hurdles and hindrances). The phrase Chaturthi means the fourth day of the Bhadrapada (sixth month of the Hindu calendar — Bhadon) month.
Here are some ideas for younger buyers:
* As per Hindu traditions, Lord Ganesh is at all times prayed to earlier than beginning any auspicious work. He is revered because the God of beginnings. So, those that need to begin investing in markets could use it as a optimistic signal.
* There’s a highly regarded story of Lord Ganesh which tells us how he gained a contest in opposition to his youthful brother Karthikeya. Lord Shiva requested his sons to take three rounds all over the world and the one who finishes first would obtain a particular fruit of knowledge and data.
The race started and Karthikeya climbed on his peacock and set off to take the rounds all over the world, however Ganesha requested for permission of his mother and father to revolve round them as he thought of them as his universe. This smart choice made Lord Ganesh gained the fruit.
This implies that whereas investing in inventory markets, it is extremely a lot vital to take smart and well timed selections.
* There’s one other attention-grabbing story that included King Kuber, the Lord of wealth and Lord Ganesh. Kuber was very pleased with his wealth and as soon as he organised a feast and invited all of the Gods at his palace. Lord Shiva and Parvati determined to not go to and despatched Ganesh as a substitute.
Lord Ganesh visited the palace and ate all of the meals he had ready for the Gods, forcing Kuber to hunt forgiveness for his ego.
This tells us that one should not get carried away throughout a pointy rally or plunge in inventory markets.
* Lord Ganesh’s massive ears signify good listening expertise whereas his elephant head signifies an open thoughts. Investing additionally requires mind and knowledge.
And, listed here are the some frequent myths:
* Some imagine that inventory market funding are all about luck. No, it isn’t solely luck. One should additionally perceive a inventory or a fund earlier than investing. Some of the vital parameters earlier than investing embrace understanding the debt to fairness ratio of an organization, finding out dividend sharing sample and annual reviews.
* Few additionally imagine that investments aren’t for frequent buyers. This one’s an entire fantasy as anybody with a buying and selling account can begin investing within the inventory markets.
* Many say fairness investments are extraordinarily dangerous. Yes, there’s a component of danger concerned, however an investor should know the distinction between danger and volatility. For occasion, inventory markets plunged closely throughout the Covid-19 first wave final 12 months, nevertheless, indices made a robust comeback and are at present at their report highs.
* Some additionally say it is all about timing. But, it isn’t simply all about timing, there are a lot of funds or shares which have delivered robust returns in the long term. It can also be vital to take skilled advise whereas investing.